DiamondReads

Erica O'Rourke
The Turn of the Screw and The Aspern Papers
Henry James, Anthony Curtis

Untamed

Untamed - Kristin Cast, P.C. Cast I agree with what one reviewer said; "Why Heath, why??" I don't get it either. In fact, I thought the author was trying to make the readers dislike and forget about Heath, not drag his character on!! Pointless! And I agree, Zoey is not a relatable hero. She's gorgeous, smart, and nice, and too perfect. I don't know. It didn't seem believable or relatable. I still liked the book though why do I keep reading the books in this series? Well, I'm a sucker for the Casts mythology. I find it irresistible and fascinating. It's so good it evens out with all the problems I sometimes have with these characters. The plot is never bad, per se, it just usually is a little uneven. I have "Hunted" on my shelf and that's how far I a with this series. If I loved it I would be eagerly awaiting the next new book. But I like it a lot too, because I have read several thus far. If you enjoy Vampire mythology, rich mythology, I recommend it. If you enjoy YA I also recommend it. And Zoey is a good hero, I just think she seems a little bit too fictional at times. ;)